<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/30371630?origin\x3dhttp://xshan-.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Tuesday, March 13, 2007

I changed my blogskin again.
Cause kinda sick of my previous layout.
And the link all spoil or the image missing, whatever.

Friends keep complaining i never update.
I'm working that's why never update.
I'm hardworking k? :)

Quitted my job as the pay and the management there sucks!
All they know is how to deduct worker's pay.
Late 1min also deduct.
Mistakes also deduct.
Deduct till no pay liao -.-x
Currently finding part time job.
Hard to find as my poly gonna start soon.

I'm still waiting for poly approved letter.
Hope can get in lah.
If not mati x_x

Had been spending my days online shopping, surf blog and watch tv -.-x
So boring lah.
But friday mahjong with bf's colleague was ...
Like cheat them money leh. Guilty!
*bad bad*

Should prepare for later gathering.
Going back to Bedok ITE and meet my chitorowa!
weeee :))

*ciaos

Signed off
4:45 AM


ajrina; alan; alicia; april; basil; ben; bobby; catherine; charlene; cheryl; chuanyee; cindy; coco; derrick; hanchong; jacqualine; jake; jiayan; jooann; justin; kimyong; limin; mirene; peifang; priscilla; qiaoyu; resha; sally; sianjing; sarah; songling; sylvia; tangy; tingx; tonglin; verse; vivien; wei tat; wenn; wensi; xiaoyun; yongcheng; yvonne;